Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Thoughts for the day?

  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner Blazey's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    9,610
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    1. No man or woman is worth your tears, and the one who is, won't
    make you cry.


    2. Just because someone doesn't love you the way you want them to,
    doesn't mean they don't love you with all they have.


    3. A true friend is someone who reaches for your hand and touches
    your heart.

    4. The worst way to miss someone is to be sitting right beside them
    knowing you can't have them.


    5. Never frown, even when you are sad, because you never know who
    is falling in love with your smile.


    6. To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be
    the world.


    7. Don't waste your time on a man/woman, who isn't willing to waste
    their time on you.


    8. Maybe God wants us to meet a few wrong people before meeting the
    right one, so that when we finally meet the person, we will know how to
    be grateful.


    9. Don't cry because it is over, smile because it happened.


    10. There's always going to be people that hurt you so what you
    have to do is keep on trusting and just be more careful about who you trust
    next time around.


    11. Make yourself a better person and know who you are before you
    try and know someone else and expect them to know you.


    12. Don't try so hard, the best things come when you least expect
    them to.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Indea's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 13th, 2002
    Posts
    283
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Omg how true are all of them, well done made me smile for the whole day

  3. #3
    *Olivia*
    Guest *Olivia*'s Avatar

    nods...all good stuff chele.... [img]smile.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    CanadianGirl
    Guest CanadianGirl's Avatar

    Post

    I asked GOD for water He gave me an ocean. I asked God for a flower, He gave me a garden.
    I asked God for a tree, He gave me a forest. I asked God for a friend, He gave me YOU

  5. #5
    HB Forum Owner Blazey's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    9,610
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    perfect...dont it make you look at life differently..*kiss to indea Cg and my fi*

  6. #6
    *Olivia*
    Guest *Olivia*'s Avatar

    Post

    Dear God

    I asked for a million dollars
    a career a reputation
    a marriage
    a fine house by the sea

    And you gave me restless feet
    a life of wandering
    the infinite path of myself

    I asked to see the rest of the road
    and you said watch your feet

    I asked for a guru
    you gave me a blood-red rose

    I asked for freedom
    you took away everything I had

    I asked for a savior
    you said listen to the drumming
    in your heart

    I asked for a sign
    you said here?s a cliff
    step off it

    I asked for the answer to the mystery
    you said sorry, start again

    I asked to stop asking
    you gave me another question

    I asked to be a great spiritual leader
    revered by the masses
    and you pushed me down in the street
    on my face
    in front of everybody

    I asked for enlightenment
    and you rubbed my face in the dark
    until I could see nothing
    but light

    I ask for a new coat
    and you give me the wind

    I ask to be wise
    and you show me
    my empty heart

    I ask to be loving
    and you show me the wall
    around my soul
    I ask to put an end to suffering
    you show me the demon in the mirror

    I tell you
    I?m in a hurry
    and ask where the hell do I
    catch the next train
    you give me a lizard
    sunning its back

    I ask for an ordinary life
    and you give me the universe


    Lisa Garrigues
    <font size="4" face="Tempus Sans ITC, Verdana, Arial">

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Father Dave's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2002
    Posts
    3,088
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    today is the
    tomorrow

    you worried about
    yesterday...


    now get on with it!


    dave

  8. #8
    Inactive Member demon chloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2001
    Posts
    12,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    We will find only what we look for, nothing more and nothing less.
    - unknown

  9. #9
    CanadianGirl
    Guest CanadianGirl's Avatar

    Post

    If you have no confidence in self, you are twice defeated in the race of life. With confidence, you have won even before you have started

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •